Click on a J Plate Preamp series to get started
Common Features (Jack in Body Side Versions):
- Very transparent sound with great touch response.
- Complete drop in preamps mounted on a jazz plate.
- Easy to install with no wood modifications - battery fits under the preamp - most often installed by players.
- Preamp is also easy to connect to an existing battery box and will run on 9 or 18 volts.
- Tone controls in 3 configurations - 2 bands - 3 bands - 4 bands - each configuration is a different optimized circuit.
- Offered in Chrome, Black or Gold knob sets.
- Preamps normally ship from stock in 1 business day.
Copyright 2016 Audere Engineering LLC